„We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once,” the great Friedrich Nietzsche once said. Do not lose any more days and come to our dance workshops taking place from 26th to 28th of November during the Life! festival. Here is a guide for you how to enrol.
Just a few clicks to register
For this year DANCE Life! has prepared a new registration system. It is highly intuitive, and therefore you can buy your lesson with just a few clicks.
- Go to the website lifeworkshopy.cz, where you can find the current offer of lessons.
- After you choose a lesson, click on the orange symbol of a ticket located on the right. You can also learn more about the lesson. Just expand the text using the arrow to the far right.
- Once you have added all the desired workshops to your shopping cart, go to your shopping cart.
- Check your order and proceed to the payment.
- If you have a discount coupon, now is the right time to redeem it!
- Enter your first name, last name and e-mail to which the tickets will be delivered. If you are registered in the BVV Trade Fairs mobile app, use the same e-mail. The tickets will be delivered to your e-mail and will be also displayed in your mobile app, so you do not have to print anything.
- Proceed to the payment gateway and pay for your order.
- The PDF files with your tickets will be delivered to the entered e-mail. If you are a registered customer, the tickets will be also displayed on your profile page on the website in My Tickets and Reservations section and also in the BVV Trade Fairs mobile app.
- Please keep in mind that the tickets are only for the purchased workshop(s). To visit the Life! festival, you also have to purchase a ticket. You can buy it on-line, or on site.
- Please make sure that you comply with the hygiene and safety rules for show admission.
Buy tickets on site? Possible, but costs more
If you do not want to buy the tickets for the workshop online, you can do so on site, at the ticket offices in Hall E. Please keep in mind that the price of tickets purchased on site is higher. Moreover, the capacity of each lesson is limited; therefore timely purchase is the only guarantee that you can reserve a spot.
Prices overview (per lesson)
Is it enough to only have a lesson ticket to visit the workshop?
No, to be allowed in the workshop, you also have to buy a ticket for the Life! festival. However, if you have purchased more lessons all in one day, you only need one festival or fair trade ticket to enter the site.
I’ve got more lessons in one day. Do I have to buy more festival or fair trade tickets?
No, one festival or fair trade ticket is sufficient.
Do I have to be registered to buy the tickets?
It is not required to be registered to purchase tickets. However, if you make a registration, you will have a clear overview of your tickets on your profile page on the website. Moreover, if you download the BVV Trade Fairs mobile app, you will have your tickets in your phone and you will not have to print them.
Do I have to print the tickets? Do I have to print them in colour?
No, it is sufficient to show them on your phone. If you choose to print them, you can print them in black and white. However, it is important to ensure that the QR code in the upper part of the tickets is printed properly.
When will I receive the tickets?
The tickets will be delivered to your e-mail in several minutes after you finished your purchase.
Can I pay by invoice or bank transfer when buying on-line?
For on-line purchases, you can only pay with Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and Visa Electron cards. Payment will be made through the ČSOB (Československá obchodní banka, a. s.) gateway, but you can pay with a card issued by any bank. However, please make sure you have internet payments enabled.
I couldn't pay for the tickets. What now?
Unfortunately, we cannot redirect you to the payment gateway again. If the payment was not made, you must create a new order.
Can I buy the tickets on-line, but pay on site?
On-line tickets must be paid for on-line. Workshop tickets can also be purchased on site, but expect a higher price.
I’ve paid everything but I didn't get anything.
Please check your e-mail client to see if the e-mail with ticket files did not end in your spam box. If you are registered, you can also download your tickets directly from your profile page or just display them in the mobile app.
I am going to purchase several workshop tickets. Can I get a volume discount?
Unfortunately, we do not provide this discount.